Here’s our roundup of a few social media marketing platforms you need to note in 2017 to grow your online presence whether you an entrepreneur or marketer. They are simple, effective and can be automated. We will advice you to reflect on last year social media landscape and where they might be headed to and what trends to look out for in 2017.
1. With the launch of memories, Instagram was always the place to share only our best images and videos until they opened up stories and encouraged users to share more Snapchat-like content. What next? Live insta stories make live videos in your stories which works pretty much like Facebook’s live video feature.
2. YouTube testing her community features thereby encouraging and allowing creators to share text and image based post messages. It is believe to be YouTube social network which keeps creators from departing and connect with viewers.
3. Facebook would be the go-to place for news and trending stories. Although this feature was a mess, we believe that a beta version will be out to fix current trending issues
4. More online users will create and share video contents, live video contents and will be able to discover news and what’s going on around them based on location.
5. Facebook acquired masquerade (MSQRD) thats allows users to record video selfie animations, change the way you look and send it to friends via your favourite messagers and social networks. There is a test within the news feed which is similar to Snapchat’s selfie lenses.
6. Video will be huge and at its peak on Facebook.
7. We likely to see Facebook becoming a major player and leader in the augmented reality lenses and filters space.
8. The growth of Facebook search which could become a key part of increasing marketers reach on the platform and driving attention to specific contents.
9. With their key interest in online business users, Instagram business tool will enhance it’s advertising product to drive traffic and revenue.
10. Instagram live stories will be taking the next level in 2017. A feature that encourage users to share more off-the-cuff content. Users will spend tremendous time on live videos on the platform.